“In Maine, the coastal town of Hope and the town New Sharon, 60 miles inland, both saw a foot of snow, and many locations approached that amount. But Portland saw only a half-foot of snow, far below the city’s record of 11.1 inches for an April Fools’ storm in 1922.”
I had more than a foot, just 2 miles from the Hope border, but 400′ in elevation.
- Closer to recreational hutting on the last official day of summer #lifeinmaine #mainecamps @… instagram.com/p/BZUNCUnFQ1Y/ 1 day ago
- RT @Strava: They say the best gifts are ones you make yourself ❤️ twitter.com/andrade_rico/s… 1 day ago
- RT @dailystoic: "Difficulties show a person’s character." Epictetus ift.tt/2w2qaXB https://t.co/5euN1Wm0Jp 5 days ago
- Not so great for backpackers wrapping up a CDT hike though. twitter.com/lefsetz/status… 5 days ago
- RT @nytimes: Resist stereotypes about getting older and find ways to get the most out of life as you age, experts say https://t.co/ttTQ8snO… 6 days ago