Back to the woods. Six of us hauled toboggans over a snow packed access road to Tanglewwod Camp in Lincolnville, ME for our annual food festival and winter walks around the frozen snow covered countryside. We’ll be here two days while the rest of Mid-coast Maine takes in the World Toboggan Championships at the Camden Snow Bowl this weekend. Sleeping, reading, at beaucoup de coffee.
- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 17 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 1 day ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago