Grand day. Heading up to Route 2, the northern road. V8, Auntie Mame, and I will be attending the Snow Walkers’ Rendezvous in Fairlee, VT. It’s the premiere East Coast event kicking off the winter outdoor camping season. It sells out every year, at 100 people. The weather is super this weekend. I have made many friends there and usually hook up with some of them for at least one multiple-day snow travel weekend in the Maine woods. Will be posting from there the next two days.
- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 13 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 22 hours ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago