Twenty minutes past eight and the Goon and I are all packed up and ready to go. We’re waiting for our friends who rolled into their room at about 1:15 last night. Going up to Carter Dome takes 4 hours one way. Should be interesting up high if it is blowing 60 mph at 10 degrees on Mt. Washington this morning.
The plan is to drive down to Rt. 16, find the Nineteen Mile Brook Trail for 2 miles, Carter Dome Trail for 2 more, then 1.2 miles south to the summit of Carter Dome at 4832 feet elevation.
I’m packing my headlamp.
- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 17 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 1 day ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago