Heading Over to Gorham, NH for a weekend of hiking in the White Mountains with Birdlegs, Rangoon, Ohm, and Quartermoon.
Outside here on the coast this morning it is sunny and warm. Here’s the present report from the top of Mt. Washington: Temperature 13.7°F, Wind 53.7 mph, Wind Chill -12.3°. Got to pack for the cold and wind.
Here’s the link to the Webcam on the Observation Deck on top. I’d suggest bookmaking it and referring to it when you think things might be interesting up there. It is uncanny how often the winds are up over 100 MPH.
- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 17 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 1 day ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago