Here’s a video of Craig ahead of me heading up the UT trail on Moody Mountain. If we can’t easily ride bikes in these woods just yet, we’re heading out anyways. Yes, you do need traction devices on your feet to keep upright, and it would still be difficulty to keep bicycle wheels from dropping through the snow crust an bogging down. Steve Cross tried riding in the Bog last Friday and said that it took him an hour to cover just 5 miles.
- Day 9 East Coast Trail- Witless Bay to Roaring Cove Campsite tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/19/day… 44 minutes ago
- The problem with direct experience via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - "I'll ... tinyurl.com/y7taq9r3 5 hours ago
- Faux intimacy via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - True connection is a ... tinyurl.com/yczaol2o 1 day ago
- Day 8 East Coast Trail Location: Witless Bay Suites. Mileage: 0 tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/day… https://t.co/KMuVURInGb 1 day ago
- Newfoundland clothes drier. Day off / drying out. Back on the East Coast Trail tomorrow.… instagram.com/p/BX5xtmIlNXz/ 1 day ago