On Aug. 5, 2008, ultra-runner Karl Meltzer set off on the biggest race of his life. His challenge: to run the entire length of the 2,174-mile Appalachian Trail in less than 47 days. Definitely daunting. Absolutely grueling. Probably insane. His website has many photos, and lots of short videos of the sloppy, watercourse trail conditions in Maine. Today, he’s up over Mt. Washington. This video was taken on day 4, Aug. 8, less than a week ago..
- On being discovered via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - Wouldn't that be ... tinyurl.com/y7mjjw93 17 hours ago
- Not Day 6 East Coast Trail: Motion Path tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/not… https://t.co/Y976TEnfbL 1 day ago
- Sloppy science via Seth Godin's Blog on marketing, tribes and respect - We can measure it. For ... tinyurl.com/y8ge5wfl 1 day ago
- Day 5 Eastern Trail : Retreat! tjamrog.wordpress.com/2017/08/13/day… 3 days ago
- Last night's campsite. Deluge after midnight, and logistical decision made to retreat to… instagram.com/p/BXvNvEJF7_j/ 3 days ago